Street Haven at the Crossroads serves women with a variety of programs which includes:
* The Haven: an 36 bed emergency, short-term shelter
* Hostel Redirect program: helps women move from shelters into homes, with the help of a counsellor.
* Joubert House: home for women with psychiatric issues and for those at risk of being homeless
* Addiction Services: 6 Month Residential Treatment and Community Outreach Program
* The Learning Centre: offers the Literacy and Basic Skills Program and Pre-Employment Program for women upgrading their skills to achieve their personal, employment, or educational goals.
* Supportive Housing
Ages served: All ages
Languages served: English
Area Served: Toronto