Community-based, non-profit organization offering a wide range of social and community services.
Services offered to Blackburn Hamlet, Beacon Hill, Carlsbad Springs, and Gloucester South. Community Support Services are also available in Orleans, Cumberland, Navan and Sarsfield. Violence Against Women Services are available across the City of Ottawa.
* Community Support Services - For seniors and adults with physical disabilities.
* Child and Youth Services - Serving children and youth ages 6-12 yrs old - short term counseling
* Resource and Referral services - Assisting with access to basic needs and support.
* Violence Against Women Services - Serving women who live or have left an abusive partner.
* Other services - The EORC works collaboratively with other organizations and government programs to provide access to a range of services.
For a complete list of our services please visit our web site at www.eorc-creo.ca or call us at 613-741-6025.
613-745-4818 x6137453665 (Crisis Line)
Ages served: All ages
Languages served: English, French
To be seen: Clients/families may self refer
Area Served: Ottawa-Carleton