Offered Ontario wide and offers a wide range of services and supports to Métis children, youth, and adults across the province.
Services are delivered in person, over the phone, or by video conference.
Through this Program the MNO is able to provide seamless and timely access to comprehensive assessment, treatment, and follow up services which are offered by mental health and addictions professions many of whom are both Métis and bilingual in both English and French.
Through the Program Behavioural Consultants can offer a variety of interventions such as:
* Case management to ensure you receive the right service at the right time for the duration of your involvement with the Program
* Mental Health and Addictions assessment which includes digital dependency, gaming, and gambling support
* Individual counselling for crisis, trauma, stress, anxiety, depression, addiction, anger management, digital dependency, and gambling
* Couples counselling
* Family therapy and parenting coaching
* Addictions counselling
* Other psychiatry, psychology, and psychotherapy services
Physical address not provided
Ages served: All ages
Languages served: English, French
To be seen: Contact the MNO's Clinical Care Team Lead by email at [email protected]
or by phone at 613 - 549 - 1674 Ext. 307.