Private practice in Ottawa providing treatment for families and training for professionals in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
Group comprised of eight psychologists and a psychiatrist.
* CBT for anxiety and mood disorders.
* Acceptance/commitment therapy
* Adult and child services, couples and families
* Diagnostic interviewing and psychological testing
* Consultation and training
* Individual therapy
* Group therapy: CBT groups for Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorders, ADHD; DBT groups for emotion regulation and interpersonal difficulties.
* Availability of virtual reality technology to treat phobias (e.g. fear of flying, spiders, snakes, cats, dogs, etc)
* Intensive assessment for adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Ages served: 6 years and up
Languages served: English, French, Mandarin, Swedish, Farsi
To be seen: Clients/families may self refer
Area Served: Ottawa-Carleton