Provides programs for women, by women.
* Women's Empowerment: Our skill-based series builds strengths and personal power to promote self-confidence and success.
* Violence Prevention and Support Services: We offer programs and services for women who have experienced abuse or are at risk of violence.
* Healthy Living and Community Building: Our wellness programs support healthy living, promote social interaction and respond to local needs.
* Leadership Training: We offer training and internship opportunities that build competencies and experience in group leadership.
* Collaborations and Hosted Programs: We work with others to deliver joint programs that address community needs.
We're here Monday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm to listen, share information and link you to services and resources. Come to talk, browse and relax.
Ages served: All ages
Languages served: English, Varies depending on staff and volunteers available
To be seen: Clients/families may self refer
Intake meetings are required for the Women's Empowerment Series and Reclaiming Yourself after Abuse
Area Served: Toronto