Please note: During the COVID pandemic, regular services and events provided by organizations may be changed or even shut down. On the other hand, many agencies are offering virtual services, making it easier to access services than before. Please check the agency's webpage, or call them directly (as websites may be out of date).
Date and Time
Event DescriptionEmotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Trainer and couples therapy expert, George Faller, LMFT and EFT and AASECT Certified sex therapist, Laurie Watson, Ph.D. join forces to teach therapists the importance of helping their couple clients reach sexual and emotional security. Without comfort around talking about sex, therapists often avoid resolving this critical part of their couple’s lives.
Our goal is to help couple therapists understand how the emotional and sexual attachment cycles are integrated and how to leverage each to cement the couple's bond using EFT.
The workshop will include lectures and interactive break-out sessions.
Lectures are as follows:
• Best Sex – An Integration of Mind, Heart, Body and Spirit
• The Sexual Attachment Cycle
• Desire, Arousal and Orgasm
• Integrating Sexual Assessment in EFT
• Dealing with Blocks and Triggers with Desire Discrepancy in Stage I
• Navigating the Self of the Therapist as a Sexual Being