Non-profit organization that aims to help people suffering from anxiety, depression or bipolar disorders, and the people close to them, throughout Quebec.
If the organization deems it necessary, it may also intervene with various public and private authorities to promote and defend the interests of its clientele.
Revivre was created in 1983 and has been operating in its present form since 1991.
* Listen to and help people suffering from anxiety, depression or bipolar disorders.
* Disseminate information on anxiety, depression and bipolar disorders to health professionals, companies and the general public.
* Provide support to those in contact with people suffering from the illnesses in question.
* Reduce the isolation associated with anxiety, depression and bipolar disorders.
* Raise public awareness about these mental illnesses.
5140 rue Saint-Hubert
Montréal, QC, H2J 2Y3 Map
1-866-738-4873 (Toll Free)
1-866-738-4873 (Crisis Line)
Ages served: All ages
Languages served: English, French
Fees: Yes (Ateliers d'autogestion et conférences bimensuelles)
Area Served: Montreal