* Investigates reports or evidence of the possible abuse or neglect of children
* Ensures the safety of children who are in need of protection
* Provide care for those children who are unable to remain in their own homes due to child protection concerns
* Supervises children under our care
* Provide adoption services
. to provide guidance, counselling and other services to families for protecting children or for the prevention of circumstances requiring the protection of children.
Ages served: Up to 18 years
Languages served: English