Voluntary network of crisis workers in Ontario, "devoted to the enhancement, education and support of Crisis Services".
. Ensures that crisis intervention programs throughout the province of Ontario are intra-connected on a supportive basis.
· Provides a forum to develop and improve crisis intervention knowledge and skills for the enhancement of the profession.
· Ensures that mental health services in Ontario provide resources for guidance and information to mental health agencies who do not have crisis programs.
· Provides an annual conference as well as workshops/educational opportunities as the need arises.
· Responds to position papers, guidelines, directions, and policies by relevant government ministries on mental health issues.
· Advocate on behalf of crisis services in the Province.
Physical address not provided
Ages served: All ages
Languages served: English
Area Served: Ontario