Funded by the PEI Dept. of Health.
* Inpatient facility for detoxification
* Support and safety for clients with severe gambling addiction problems or those with a severe relapse dynamic.
* Services for adults and youth
* Residential rehabilitation, a 21-day program offered to those who would not be able to go through a 21-day outpatient rehab program (out of Province clients and those with severe relapsing addictions).
* Women’s specific addiction treatment program, 4-weeks long, is is available to women living on Prince Edward Island.
* Inpatient gambling addiction treatment program (3-weeks) can also be taken to the eastern and western regions as an outpatient program.
Mount Herbert, PE, C1A 7N8 Map
Ages served: 16 years and up
Languages served: English
Area Served: Prince Edward Island