Community-based, non-profit organization offering a wide range of social and community services.
Services offered to Blackburn Hamlet, Beacon Hill, Carlsbad Springs, and Gloucester South. Community Support Services are also available in Orleans, Cumberland, Navan and Sarsfield. Violence Against Women Services are available across the 613 area code.
* Community Support Services - For seniors and people with physical disabilities.
* Child and Youth Services - Serving children and youth ages 6-21. Early Years centre
* Resource and Referral services - Assisting with access to basic needs and support.
* Violence Against Women Services - Serving women who live or have left an abusive partner.
* Other services - The EORC works collaboratively with other organizations and government programs to provide access to a range of services.
For a complete list of our services please visit our web site at www.eorc-creo.ca or call us at 613-741-6025.
215-1980 Ogilvie Road
Ottawa, ON, K1J 9L3
613-745-4818 x6137453665 (Crisis Line)
Ages served: All ages
Languages served: English, French
To be seen: Clients/families may self refer
Area Served: Ottawa-Carleton