* A free (i.e. no-fees) service that operates 7-days a week, evenings and weekends.
* Clients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
* No referrals or appointments are necessary.
* Clients of all ages regardless of ethnicity, race, ability, gender, sexual orientation, income, and political or religious affiliation can simply walk in when they feel they need it.
* As exact times may change, always please call the clinic to confirm times going!
Five different locations:
* Family Services Ottawa (312 Parkdale Av.)
Tuesday: 12:00-8:00 p.m. and Saturday: 12:00-5:00 p.m.
* JFS Ottawa (2255 Carling Ave.)
Wednesday: 12:00-8:00 p.m. and Sunday: 12:00-5:00 p.m.
* CFS/SFC Ottawa (310 Olmstead St.) – French and English
Thursday: 12:00-8:00 p.m. and Friday: 12:00-5:00 p.m.
Funded by the Champlain Local Health Integration Network (LHIN), and administered Jewish Family Services (JFS) Ottawa.
312 Parkdale Avenue
Ages served: 16 years and up
Languages served: English
To be seen: Clients/families may self refer
Area Served: Ottawa-Carleton