The George Hull Centre for Children and Families is an accredited children’s mental health centre serving children and youth, from birth to age 18, and their families.
Mental health services include
* prevention and early intervention
* outpatient treatment for school-aged children
* residential treatment
* substance abuse treatment
* specialized school programs.
* preschool speech and language services
* Ontario Early Years Centre programs.
There are no fees for service. The Centre is formally affiliated with the University of Toronto, and serves as a teaching centre for students in the disciplines of medicine, psychiatry, social work, child & youth work, speech & language, and early childhood education.
Ages served: Up to 18 years
Languages served: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic
To be seen: Clients/families may self refer
Area Served: Toronto