We offer counselling services for youth and young adults ages 14-29, in a supportive environment where youth can receive help and guidance about issues that are important to them.
We address issues such as:
* emotional, physical and sexual abuse
* teenage pregnancy and parenting
* drug/alcohol abuse by individual or family member(s)
* family or peer relationship concerns
* youth who are involved in the Criminal Justice System
Support is also provided in the areas of life skills and independence preparation.
We also run a Youth Employment Counselling Centre.
Ages served: 14 - 29 years
Languages served: English
Area Served: Simcoe County