People Supporting People is:
* a network of people who have experience with mental health issues and who believe in the power of support;
* a group of trained individuals who provide education to assist persons dealing with day to day issues and in developing a sense of personal well-being;
* a group who by providing training serves to enhance self-confidence and help others in the process and a program that provides the opportunity to acquire skills and share experiences.
We offer interactive workshops on:
* Suicide Awareness;
* Boundaries and Self Care;
* Problem Solving and Decision Making;
* Anger Management;
* Handling a Crisis;
* Communication Skills.
* Other topics available.
We maintain an awareness of the changing needs of the community and work to respond to those needs as they are identified. Committed to helping create a sense of well-being in the community.
12 Erie Street
Collingwood, ON, L9Y 1P4 Map
Ages served: 16 years and up
Languages served: English
Area Served: Simcoe County