The Child, Youth and Family Program is committed to client-centred care, providing intensive and specialized services for young people with mental health and/or addiction problems. We provide comprehensive assessments, medication consultations, specialized treatment groups for children and youth with mental health, substance use and/or other addictions.
Some of our outpatient services are:
* Better Behaviours Service: for children/youth with behavioural problems
* CATCH: a day treatment classroom for children (ages 6 - 8) with disruptive behaviour disorders
* Incredible Years Parenting Program and Dinosaur Social Skills Groups for chidlren ages 6 - 8.
* Psychiatric Consultation Service
* The Arson Prevention Program for Children: for children and youth who have been involved with fire.
* Adolescent Service (for court-ordered assessments)
* Gender Identity Service
* Mood and Anxiety Disorders Service
* Psychotic Disorders Service (for children up to their 14th birthday)
* Youth Addiction and Concurrent Disorders Service
* REACH: a day treatment program for youth who have addiction problems with or without a concurrent mental health concern.
* Substance Abuse Program for African Canadian and Caribbean Youth (SAPACCY)
* Strengthening Families for children 7 - 11 to help families who have been affected by alcohol, drugs or mental health challenges.
* Youth Outreach Service (education and information for youth, caregivers and professionals)
Ages served: 3 - 17 years
Languages served: English